-Legal Jobs of the Week-
Three Opportunities Requiring Docketing Experience!
May 23rd - May 27th
Docketing Paralegal 2-5 years of IP docketing experience required.
Our client, a firm specializing in intellectual property, is looking for a Docketing Paralegal to join their team. A successful candidate must have client intake experience, and experience with CPI and IPDAS databases. Bachelor’s degree required, paralegal certificate preferred.
Foreign Filing Specialist 5+ years of relevant experience necessary, PCT knowledge required!
Our client, a national law firm with a Boston office, is looking for a Foreign Filing Specialist to support the Intellectual Property group. Duties in this position include:
- Preparing and filing PCT applications and associated prosecution filings
- Entering national/regional stage and associated formality requirements
- Preparing and filing of 111 (a) applications
- Managing the docket
- Assisting in maintaining support systems
In addition to relevant experience, a successful candidate must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the foreign patent procurement process.
IP Services Specialist 2+ years of IP workflow experience needed!
Our client, a downtown law firm, is looking for an IP Services Specialist to work in their IP Services Department. Duties in this position include:
- Monitoring the department’s shared mailbox and processing requests
- Reviewing all new client and matter record requests to ensure all required information is present
- Following established policies regarding required data, conflict checks, financial review, and appropriate authorization before opening new client and matter records
- Processing requests for updates to existing client, ULO, contact, and matter records
- Importing and linking images in the CPi and IPDAS databases
- Linking patent application relationships and priorities in IPDAS
In addition to relevant experience, a successful candidate must have:
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international intellectual property rules
- Proficiency in IP software applications (CPi and IPDAS)
- Working knowledge of firm applications (Elite, DeskSite)
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel, and Word
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Great technical proficiency and familiarity with the Internet
-Legal Jobs of the Week-
Three different Legal Secretary/Assistant Opportunities!
May 16th - May 20th
IP Legal Administrative Assistant 5+ years of IP prosecution experience needed; client located in Portsmouth NH; Direct Hire position, responsible for supporting IP attorneys, paralegals and staff (click to learn more).
IP Assistant/ Secretary Bachelor's Degree with prior law firm or patent law experience required; firm specializing in intellectual property seeking person for Direct Hire to assist and prepare Trademark appliations and patent prosecution (click to learn more).
Legal Assistant 1-3 years of litigation paralegal or litigation support experience needed; law firm in Boston seeking Assistant for Direct Hire (click to learn more).