-Administrative Job of the Week-
Recruitment and Placement Manager
May 30th - June 3rd
Regional Placement Manager #19336-CDW
A positive, proactive, and entrepreneurial spirit is essential!
Our client, a leader in international educational programs, is looking for a Regional Placement Manager to work in their Cambridge office. Duties in this position include:
- Overseeing aspects of a high school foreign exchange program in various parts of the U.S.
- Managing a team of 30-50 exchange program coordinators
- Hitting weekly placement goals for assigned region
- Developing relationships with new schools and managing existing school relationships
- Regional networking and brand building
- Traveling to regional and national meetings as needed
A successful candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to manage a high volume of daily calls and emails
- The ability to work independently and be managed by a central office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Passion for cultural exchange'