Legal Job of the Week - Business Litigation Paralegal
Legal Job of the Week
January 31st – February 4th
Our client, a downtown law firm, is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to add to their Manchester, NH office.
Duties of the Litigation Paralegal include:
- Preparing litigation documents including discovery, motion, and trial documents
- Organizing and maintaining case material
- Conducting research and gathering information using general and legal research tools
In addition to a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience, a successful paralegal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of litigation procedures, court structure, rules, and regulations
- The ability to work effectively as a team player and take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note that this position is in the Manchester, NH office.
For more of John Leonard’s Legal Job Opportunities, Click Here.