Attorney - M&A and Private Equity Group
3-7 years of experience in representing companies and private equity funds in M&A transactions, as well as minority investments and joint ventures required
A general practice law firm in Boston is looking to hire an Attorney to join the firm’s M&A and Private Equity Group. Apply to this opportunity if you have experience with private M&A and growth equity investments.
- Attorney will draft acquisition and investment agreements, and coordinate corporate and specialist deal teams
- Responsible for the wide range of M&A activity including acquisitions and divestitures of private companies, private equity transactions, joint ventures, public acquisitions and divestitures, going private transactions, proxy contests and unsolicited bids
- Perform other general legal responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with strong academic credentials.
- 3-7 years of experience in representing companies and private equity funds in M&A transactions, as well as minority investments and joint ventures
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities