JOHNLEONARD is seeking a talented and experienced Bookkeeper & Office Manager to join an established contractor/property developer in Boston. This full-time bookkeeping role offers a salary of $100K-$140K and excellent benefits.
As a skilled Bookkeeper & Office Manager, you will maintain up-to-date and accurate QuickBooks accounting for all LLCs' bank accounts and credit cards for companies under the business. You will also compute charges and refunds, prepare invoices, and identify insufficient payments and delinquent accounts.
Some of your responsibilities in this Bookkeeper & Office Manager role will include:
- Daily bookkeeping
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Preparing AIA bank draws for LLCs with the owner
- Tracking employees' hours using T-Sheets
- Completing prequalification forms for contractors, sub-agreements, insurance certs, etc.
To apply for this bookkeeping job, you will need experience in QuickBooks and DAP Certified Payroll. You will also require the following:
- 6+ years of general contracting construction accounting/bookkeeping experience with property development experience
- Experience working directly with real estate transactions and how to book them in QuickBooks
- A good understanding of all construction job cost coding for QuickBooks entries
- Ability to understand cross bank account reconciliation
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary of $100K-$140K and a fantastic benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please reach out to the JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Bookkeeper & Office Manager position in Boston. We'd be thrilled to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.