JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Client Development Specialist to join our client's welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Client Development role is based in Boston and offers an attractive salary and benefits, including the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As an IP and IP Litigation Client Development Manager, you will take a lead role in supporting the Intellectual Property and IP litigation client development manager and team on various initiatives supporting revenue-generating and general marketing and visibility opportunities for these practice areas. Specific areas of focus will include but are not limited to pitch and RFP support, coordination of sponsorships and events, legal directory work, research, content management, marketing communications and collateral development, events, and other business development activities.
To give you an idea of how this Client Development Specialist role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Support the preparation of sophisticated, thoughtful and persuasive pitches
- Contribute to RFP responses by drafting content, coordinating administrative elements, and reviewing substantive content for quality assurance and consistency
- Lead the planning and execution of firm events, including seminars, webinars, client entertainment and receptions
- Play a lead role in drafting, coordinating, reviewing, submitting, and documenting the firm’s IP-related legal directory submissions
- Prepare lawyers for and oversee the scheduling of related interviews with legal directory researchers
- Conduct quick-turn research using select databases
We are looking for a skilled Client Development Specialist with 3-6 years of experience in a professional services environment, preferably with a law firm, in a marketing or client development role. You will require a BA/BS in a related field, as well as:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and quality and excellent time management skills to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in a busy environment with the ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize workload under strict and quickly evolving deadlines
- Collegial team player with an interest in continuous improvement and growth and a willingness to collaborate and lend support where needed
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please don't hesitate to apply with JOHNLEONARD today if this Client Development Specialist job in Boston sounds like a great fit for your skills and experience.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.