Client & Guest Services Representative
Salary: $50K - $60K
1+ years of relevant experience required
A law firm located in Boston is seeking an individual to fulfil their Client & Guest Services Representative position. In this role, you will play a critical role as the initial point of contact for all guests and employees. Apply if you have superior client service skills along with terrific communication skills.
- Client & Guest Services will greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area, offering water, coffee, etc.
- Play an active role in conference room bookings and confirmations in event management system
- Assist with large reservations and sign-ins, as needed
- Submit all visitor names into the building security system; greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area
- Oversee the loaner access cards program and ensure that the access cards are returned in a timely manner
- Answer the main telephone line in a cheerful, professional manner and direct the calls appropriately
- Validate parking for visitors to the firm and track client information for billing
- Process invoices in Chrome River for Facilities and Business Development departments
- Post daily visitor information by e-mail and on intranet
- Assist with various Event Services, Facilities, and Operations projects as-needed
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Ability to diffuse conflicts and resolve service issues
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to leverage standard business technology including PC applications, such as MS Office, Rendevous, Jabber, Teams, etc.