Do you have knowledge of compensation plan design, job evaluation, and salary survey methodology, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a top international law firm find a full-time Compensation Manager, and the role comes with a salary of $170K - 180K and an excellent benefits package.
The Compensation Manager will be responsible for all aspects of firm staff compensation, including the strategic design and administration of all plans, programs, and processes for US and international staff. This includes base pay and bonus administration, short-term incentives, annual compensation planning, budget forecasting, policies and procedures, job evaluation, analysis, and pricing as needed.
During your first few weeks in this Compensation Manager role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following areas:
- Work with the firm’s Chief Human Resources Officer and Human Resources Directors to develop the staff compensation strategy
- Assess the effectiveness of existing base pay, bonus, and other incentive strategies
- Explore opportunities to drive motivation and performance with existing and new plan designs
- Design specific implementation plans and payout strategies annually
- Continually evaluate market trends, conducts market research, and recommend strategy shifts and new programs when warranted to ensure the firm maintains its competitive compensation posture
To apply for this compensation management role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (preferably Human Resources). You will also require at least 7 years of compensation management experience and the following:
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS data products and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to influence, inform, and achieve goals at the highest organizational decision-making levels
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations to executives, managers and staff
- Proficiency with various data reporting skills utilizing Microsoft office products and HRIS data (Advanced knowledge of Excel is required)
- Keen problem-solving capabilities, analytical skills, initiative, organization skills, and deadline sensitivity.
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we will provide a salary of $170K - 180K and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Compensation Manager job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please apply with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.