Salary: $70K - $75K
3-5 years of experience in copywriting and/or communications required
A mid-sized, Boston-based law firm, is seeking a highly motivated Content Specialist to join their dynamic and fast-paced Marketing Department. Apply to drive the firm’s brand through both internal and external content creation and marketing channels.
- Content Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Department and attorneys and cultivate relationships to develop narratives to support the communications strategy
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer and the Marketing Communications Manager to drive the firm’s brand through both internal and external content creation and marketing channels.
- Maintain a consistent voice across all content for internal and external firm communication for print and digital marketing collateral, blogs, social media, email blasts, presentations, and more
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting and/or communications; law firm or professional services industry is a plus
- Must have exemplary writing skills and impeccable grammar, demonstrated excellence in proofreading and editing, and an understanding of AP Style
- Strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate with designers, other creatives, internal stakeholders, and marketing partners
- Must be self-directed and possess excellent interpersonal and time management skills