Salary: $100K - $130K
2-4 years of Corporate/ Transactional experience with the ability/ desire to build a strong book of business required
A highly respected, mid-sized law firm featuring sophisticated client work, a collegial environment, and work/life balance is looking to hire a self-motivated Corporate Attorney. Apply to join a dynamic corporate practice in Boston!
- Corporate Attorney will counsel clients and handle business transactions
- Negotiate and review agreements associated with business activities, such as mergers, acquisitions, contracts, etc.
- Provide general business and practical advice concerning business operations
- Demonstrate strong client relationship skills and the ability to further build a book of business
- Conduct necessary legal research
- Prepare and file organizational documents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of Corporate/ Transactional experience with the ability/ desire to build a strong book of business
- Basic understanding of law firm business and interest in business development is a plus
- Significant drafting experience
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team