Domestic Relations Legal Assistant
5+ years of domestic relations/family law experience required
A mid-sized law firm is looking to hire a top-notch Domestic Relations Legal Assistant to join their Boston office. In this role, you will support a partner and associate within the Domestic Relations Department. Apply today if you have strong communication skills and want to work in a dynamic environment!
- Domestic Relations Legal Administrative Assistant will take initiative to assist attorneys and their practices in a proactive manner
- Draft client communications and legal documents
- Review and edit legal documents; ensure accuracy of details
- Develop positive and productive relationships with members of the firm and its vendors
- Perform data entry of time and billing into the accounting system
- Arrange and coordinate logistics and services for meetings, depositions, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage attorney calendars
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of domestic relations/family law experience
- Experience with Turbo Law
- Experience with family and probate court preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple projects