Do you have estate planning experience, and are you seeking a new job? JOHNLEONARD is working with a client, located south of Boston, who is looking for a full-time Estate Planning Attorney, and the role comes with a salary of $80K - $100K.
In your first few weeks in this estate planning role, you can expect to:
- Independently meet with estate plan clients, making recommendations and securing representation
- Prepare drafting instructions for estate plan documents for paralegals
- Review and edit draft estate plan documents
- Meet with clients to review and explain their estate plan
To succeed in this flexible role, you should have a valid license to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and pass a background check. You will also need:
- The expertise and experience to meet with and advise clients regarding estate planning (including using trusts for tax and asset protection planning) and estate and trust administration matters
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to value and deliver the highest quality work and client service
- A strong estate tax background is a plus
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please contact us today to apply for this Full-time remote Estate Planning Attorney job.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.