Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative and clerical support to the Deputy Director. This full-time Executive Assistant to Deputy Director role is based in Boston and offers an attractive salary.
As an Executive Assistant, you will maintain a well-organized and efficient office, including the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of office systems that assist in effective program operations.
In your first few weeks in this Executive Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Schedule appointments and manage the Deputy Director’s calendar
- Arrange meeting space and other pre- and post-logistics for internal and external meetings
- Attend meetings as requested, serving as a recorder, and take notes and distribute them to participants
- Answer and respond to phone calls and electronic inquiries, respond to questions, and redirect as needed by referring callers to the appropriate internal or external resources.
To apply for this Executive Assistant role, you will need an Associate’s Degree in business or equivalent experience and a minimum of five years of administrative experience in an executive office. You will also require the following:
- Good planning, organizational, interpersonal, time management, and communication skills
- Commitment to the company's mission and a positive approach to change, promoting best development practices and excellent computer skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply for this full-time Executive Assistant to Deputy Director position in Boston. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.