Family Law Paralegal
Salary: $65K - $75K
3+ years of family/domestic law experience required
A leading Boston law firm is seeking an experienced top-notch Family Law Paralegal. The ideal candidate is computer savvy, has excellent written and communication skills, and takes pride in ensuring client and attorney satisfaction. Apply if you’re comfortable supporting a busy practice, learning the details of a complex billing system, and performing secretarial support activities.
- Family Law Paralegal will draft, edit, and proofread correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs and many other documents needed in preparation for court
- Edit and post bills
- Manage all of the filings for a paper-intensive practice
- Maintain contacts and calendars
- Friendly and professional client contact
- Prioritize assignments with minimal direction
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of family/domestic law experience
- Proficient in advanced word processing, spreadsheets, practice support systems
- MS Office Suite software (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Juris, iManage, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills