JOHNLEONARD is seeking an experienced, full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to join our client's inclusive and friendly team located in the Greater Boston area. This Administrative Assistant role offers a salary of $60K-$65K and excellent benefits.
You will perform general administrative duties in this role, such as answering phones and managing attorney schedules. You'll represent the attorney by communicating and obtaining information, following up on delegated assignments, and knowing how to act and when.
To give you an idea of how this Legal Administrative Assistant job will look and feel, here are some tasks you can expect to take on:
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- Telephone communications and answering or directing inquiries
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, and data
- Requesting reports and medical records and preparing them for court
- Organizing client conferences, attorney meetings, and other special functions
Two years of legal experience and a stable employment history are required to apply for this Legal Administrative Assistant position. Dictaphone experience would be a plus, as well as familiarity with court pleadings. You must also be able to maintain confidentiality for client/attorney information.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture. Benefits include:
- Three weeks of paid vacation, 3 personal days, 11 paid holidays, and sick time up to 5 days per year
- Full Health and dental
- 401k with profit share and match
- Life and disability insurance
- Free parking and more!
Please don't hesitate to apply with our team at JOHNLEONARD today if this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant job sounds like a great fit for you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.