JOHNLEONARD is helping a top international law firm find a skilled and dedicated Legal Personnel and Development Diversity Analytics Coordinator to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team in Boston. This full-time legal personnel role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a talented Legal Personnel and Development Diversity Analytics Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient delivery of projects involving quantitative and qualitative data. You will primarily focus on completing the department’s client survey requests, client RFPs, internal and external diversity data requests, reports, and narratives.
To give you an idea of how this Legal Personnel and Development Diversity Analytics Coordinator role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Complete client and industry-related requests, including surveys, client RFPs, and diversity data requests
- Draft responses in a clear, concise, and persuasive tone
- Develop work plans responding to client surveys, RFPs, and internal requests
- Monitor and track survey requests and provide ongoing updates to ensure that survey requirements are being met
- Regularly organize, review, and update diversity narratives and other related materials
To succeed in this legal personnel and development role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. You will also require 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services firm. In addition, you should have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience working in a professional environment and interfacing with significantly senior colleagues
- Prior experience working independently or with little supervision on some projects
- Excellent data analysis and technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook 2007, PeopleSoft, and Foundation
- Exceptional analytic skills, including the ability to compile, review, and determine logical conclusions or recommendations based on varied data or information
- Outstanding organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills and superior attention to detail
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Legal Personnel and Development Diversity Analytics Coordinator job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional aspirations.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.