Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst
Salary: $50K - $60K
2-4 years of market research or other business management experience required
A leading authority, publisher, and consultant firm in the Greater Boston area is seeking an ambitious Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst. If you have a positive attitude and want to join a successful and growing team, apply today!
- Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst will conduct research through multiple channels to produce sets of potential buyers and sellers based on various criteria, while simultaneously building database of buyers/sellers in the marketplace
- Perform phone and email outreach to potential buyers and sellers to gauge interest and fit levels on behalf of our M&A clients
- Prepare client deliverables such as target sourcing reports, Confidential Information Memorandums, project status reports, etc.
- Manage the initial Non-Disclosure Agreement execution process and information exchange with clients and potential sellers or buyers
- Enhance and improve company database of potential buyers and sellers through consultant referrals, internet searches, and other sources
- Monitor announcements of closed deals to get the latest insight on buyer appetites, input that intelligence into the company database, and scan for potential seller matches
- Assist on other projects as needed, such as preparing proposals, invoices, etc.
- 2-4 years of market research or other business management experience
- Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry experience preferred
- Database development and management experience
- Web-based search and market research experience
- Client and prospect communications skills for phone and email communications
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude to accomplish company mission
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with top-quality work
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic accounting knowledge and Salesforce.com experience preferred