JOHNLEONARD is seeking an experienced and collaborative Office Assistant to join a client's welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Office Assistant role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $50K - $55K and a benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Office Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Provide reception services by greeting visitors, setting up and cleaning up conference rooms, receiving and recording deliveries, and maintaining the office conference room calendar
- Provide catering services to the office by ordering food for meetings and Breakfast Briefings as requested by the Office Administrator or attorneys
- Pick up and sort and scan daily mail and daily courier deliveries; process outgoing mail by weighing mail, determining appropriate postage, and operating the postage meter
- Operate standard office machinery including laptops, projectors, video-conferencing equipment, copy machines, printers, multi-function printers, and postage
To apply for this Office Assistant role, you will need the following:
- Ability to read and write at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school in order to maintain records and filing systems
- At least one year of job experience within a law firm and/or office environment to gain an understanding of office policies and procedures and effectively operate equipment with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and NetDocs
- The ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Office Assistant position in Boston, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.