JOHNLEONARD is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Office Coordinator to join an intellectual property law firm. This full-time office coordination role is based entirely on-site in Boston and comes with a generous salary and benefits.
As a skilled Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for important office functions, tasks, and projects to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. You will also provide a high level of service and support to clients, firm personnel, and vendors.
Some of your duties and responsibilities in this Office Coordinator role will include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors to the office and assisting them as needed
- Performing various clerical tasks as needed, including filing papers, organizing supplies, etc.
- Answering phones, routing calls to appropriate persons, and taking and delivering phone messages
- Managing mail, packages, email, and faxes
- Submitting and tracking maintenance requests
To apply for this office coordination role, you will need a high school diploma or GED equivalent. In addition, 3+ years of experience working in professional services or a law firm environment is preferred. You will also require the following:
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, and other commonly used software programs
- Experience using office machinery, including fax, printer, copier, phone systems, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time Office Coordinator job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We'd like to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.