JOHNLEONARD has been recognized as a Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2023 for what is now, five consecutive years. As the region’s premier staffing firm, we work with the best employers across a variety of industries and provide top talent with unsurpassed Temporary and Direct Hire opportunities. Critical to our success is the role of our Office Coordinator.
The primary goal of this important role is to provide the highest level of customer service to both our client candidates and organizations alike. As the “face and voice” of JOHNLEONARD, this role is integral to ensuring that our clients’ experience is both productive and positive.
The ideal candidate will initially work Monday through Friday in-office with the prospect of a hybrid schedule over time. We see this role as providing excellent career advancement in business administration and operations.
Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
- Meet and greet all visitors and direct them appropriately
- Field calls into the main telephone line
- Process paperwork for new candidates
- Open and distribute mail
- Maintain accuracy of all placements and ensure timesheets are submitted in a timely manner
- Assist in processing of weekly payroll & client billing
- Assemble and email client invoices
- Pull cash receipts, bank deposits and post to the Accounting System (Great Plains)
- Work closely with building management to ensure proper building/ floor access procedures for visitors met
- Ensure adequate supplies
- Maintain reception area, ensuring that the area is neat and tidy
To apply for this Office Coordinator role, you will need a minimum of two years of administrative experience. Previous exposure to bookkeeping and accounting software is a plus. You will also require the following:
- Advanced MS Word and Excel
- A natural ability to identify issues and find appropriate solutions
- Client service focused with the drive to be the best resource to clients and internal team members
- Enjoy participating in internal fun events
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach. Apply to join our team today!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.