Recruiter / Sourcer
JOHNLEONARD works with the region’s top employers including law firms, financial service firms, higher education, as well as many other organizations across a variety of industries. Our Recruiters / Sourcers find the best candidates for a wide range of direct hire job openings.
On the front lines of our Direct Hire hiring initiatives, this role is critical to this division’s success and clients’ satisfaction.
The energy, professionalism, and competitive drive displayed by our employees make us unstoppable. If you are ready to work hard, have fun, and be a member of a highly respected successful organization, then we want you on our team.
This role also has a competitive base salary and a superior benefits program, including 20 days PTO in your first full year.
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills and knowledge for open & future jobs using various recruiting and sourcing methods
- Search on traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining and referrals, etc.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of search techniques, such as Boolean searches
- Conduct initial phone interviews to engage and qualify candidates
- Develop candidate pipelines for open and future job opportunities
- Conduct heavy market research on candidate skill sets, demographics, and hiring trends
- Stay up to date on current sourcing industry trends and changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-1 years of sourcing or recruiting talent in a professional services environment
- Strong background in compiling research, analyzing market research, and/or lead generation
- Experience using a CRM and ATS a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- No limit to your earnings potential
- Generous bonus programs based on personal performance and company-wide growth
- Benefits that include health, life, dental, disability, 401K, and 20 days of PTO in your first year
- Extensive ongoing training program
- A chance to work in a collaborative, team, fun environment