Do you have experience working toward positive social change and knowledge of mental health? JOHNLEONARD is on the lookout for a full-time Remote Program Officer for a nonprofit located in the Greater Boston area and the role offers a salary of $90K-$105K. To apply, candidates must be located in the Northeast region.
As a Remote Program Officer, you will provide strategic guidance on how to best leverage programs and initiatives. You can expect to grow effective and efficient programming and initiatives, and forward-looking strategic development in the fields of inclusion and mental health.
As a Program Officer, these are some tasks you will be responsible for:
- Guiding all educational outreach focused on the foundation's initiatives
- Providing direct and indirect outreach, and requesting and coordinating feedback from key service populations to inform program development and improvement
- Accomplishing program objectives by selecting and overseeing consultants, community leaders, and other business professionals––communicating expectations and planning, monitoring, and appraising on behalf of the organization
- Assisting in planning grants schedules and strategies and supporting annual review and reporting process
To apply for this Program Officer role, you will need a Master's degree and at least 7 years of project management experience. You will also require the following:
- 3 years in staff management
- Superior research and writing skills
- Experience in budget development and fiscal management
- 5 years of experience in strategic development and planning for nonprofit organizations
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply if this full-time Remote Program Officer job looks like the right fit for you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.