Our client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Staff Accountant to join its thriving team in Boston, Massachusetts. This full-time Staff Accounting role comes with a salary of $65K- $75K and excellent benefits.
As a Staff Accountant, you will prepare monthly bank reconciliations, journal entries, and financial reports. You will also prepare monthly financial statements, reporting and flux analysis, and fixed asset processing, reconciling, and reporting tax-related depreciation forecasts. Please note that this position requires the ability to communicate professionally within all levels of the firm.
In your first few weeks as a flexible Staff Accountant, you can expect to:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, journal entries and financial reports
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reporting and flux analysis
- Fixed asset processing, reconciling, and reporting tax-related depreciation forecasts
- Research company credit card transactions and process the bill monthly
- Assist with preparing year-end review schedules and reports
To apply for this Staff Accountant role, you will need a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and equivalent work experience (2-4 years desired). You will also require the following:
- The ability to learn legal accounting software
- The ability to handle a high volume of tasks while maintaining attention to detail and the capability to prioritize deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- A willingness to accept new challenges and responsibilities
As a vital member of our client's team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, they will provide a favorable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Staff Accountant job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.