JOHNLEONARD is looking for a successful sales individual who wants to be our next top-earning Staffing Consultant. The energy, professionalism, and competitive drive displayed by our team of employment experts make us unstoppable. If you are ready to work hard, have fun, and be a member of a highly respected and successful organization, then we want you on our team.
The Staffing Consultant role is a commission-driven opportunity with a guaranteed base where you have no limit to your earnings. Our benefits program is highly competitive, including 20 days PTO in your first full year!
- Identify qualified candidates using a variety of recruiting tools including referrals, social media, and our own extensive database
- Screen, interview, and evaluate candidates to ensure the best talent is presented to clients
- Market and sell candidate skills and experience to organizations ensuring the best match for both the client company and client candidate
- Use all available social and online resources to identify prospective sales opportunities within target markets
- Establish strong relationships with clients through consistent communication, including outbound phone calls, face-to-face meetings, and networking events
- Develop sales opportunities to increase and expand client activity within new and existing accounts
- 1+ year of sales experience preferred, within the staffing industry a plus
- Superior customer service skills resulting in strong client relationships
- Commitment to listening and working tirelessly on behalf of client candidates
- Ability to make a consistently high volume of outgoing sales calls
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
What We Offer
- No limit to your earnings potential
- Generous bonus programs based on personal performance and company-wide growth
- Benefits that include health, life, dental, disability, 401K with company matching, and 20 days of PTO in your first year
- Free gym membership
- Tuition Assistance
- Extensive training program
- A mentoring program and continuous education
To apply please email email@example.com.