T-DH Administrative Assistant
3+ years of administrative experience required
A world-class biomedical research institute is looking to hire a Temporary to Direct-Hire Administrative Assistant to support its research center in Boston. Apply to this exciting role, if you have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Administrative Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support: complex scheduling and calendar management, coordinating meetings and other internal events (i.e. socials, seminars), planning and booking travel, preparing itineraries, and maintaining records/databases
- Work closely with the Human Resources Team to coordinate interviews of professional and laboratory staff; provide travel coordination, secure conference and meeting rooms as necessary and appropriate, etc.
- Support Program activities, socials, and community projects
- Provide short-term coverage for administrative staff in Office
- Perform other administrative tasks and/or special projects, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Must have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Google applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to influence others and to build working relationships