JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This T-DH Administrative Assistant role is based in Boston and offers an attractive hourly rate for your expertise.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the office. You will also schedule internal and external meetings and provide data entry, excel, data validation, and calendar help. Please note this position is in Operations for the Engineering and Maintenance department.
Some of the primary duties you can expect to take on as an Administrative Assistant will include:
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Provide data entry and excel data validation
- Provide calendar help and assist in the following areas
- You will also be required to attend training and employee assistance programs.
The successful Administrative Assistant will have previous administrative experience. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good MS Office skills and attention to detail
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, you will be rewarded with an excellent contract rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
To learn more or to apply for this T-DH Administrative Assistant job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We'd like to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.