JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an T-DH Front Desk Coordinator to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Front Desk Coordinator role is based in Roxbury, MA and offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
The T-DH Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for overall front desk coordination activities, including management of the reception area and meeting areas, customer service, phones, mail, and office supplies. You will also support all teams utilizing stellar skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all company and client-supported programs.
During your first few weeks and months in this role, you can expect to:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Manage all supply orders
- Collate and distribute mail
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all paperwork is processed correctly and on time
To apply for this Front Desk Coordinator role, you will need a minimum of five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Front Desk Coordinator. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Technical experience in cloud-based systems
- High proficiency in calendar management
- Working knowledge of office equipment (computer, printer, fax machine)
- Ability to make independent decisions daily, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today if this full-time T-DH Front Desk Coordinator job motivates and inspires you. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.