JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative T-DH Healthcare Skills Training Instructor (Pharm Tech) to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time healthcare skills training role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $46,400-$51,700 and excellent benefits.
As a dedicated T-DH Healthcare Skills Training Instructor, you will develop and modify contextualized curriculum and daily lesson plans for academic and job skill training programs. You will also deliver training to participants, evaluate individual participants' progress and skill attainment on a scheduled basis, track outcomes, incorporate the company's core skills into the delivery of the program's curriculum, and create documents for submission to various stakeholders.
To give you an idea of how this healthcare skills job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Teach several Pharmacy Technician training classes that are already established
- Administer frequent cumulative tests, quizzes, and exams, and modify teaching strategies to focus on areas of deficiency
- Deliver Central Sterile Processing training content
- Develop and modify curriculum based on the needs of participants, certification requirements, and employer and funding partners
- Assist students in areas of difficulty and provide additional assignments/tutoring for students who will benefit from extra work
To apply for this T-DH Healthcare Skills Training Instructor role, you will need an AS degree (required), or a BS in education, math, science, or a related field and CPhT preferred. You will also require 2-3 years of workplace or related training/teaching experience. In addition, you should have the following skills and expertise:
- Knowledge of the scope of duties for a Pharmacy Technician/Sterile Processing (desired)
- Understanding of adult learning theory
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a salary of $46,400-$51,700 and a compelling benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time T-DH Healthcare Skills Training Instructor (Pharm Tech) job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.