JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a T-DH Senior PMO Analyst to join their Human Resources Project Management Office. The PMO Analyst will execute a portfolio of projects to streamline and modernize core HR Functions while delivering a world-class candidate/employee experience. This contract role is hybrid, offering a contract rate of $75K - $100K.
The HR Senior PMO Analyst is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides project support to Human Resources Initiatives and projects. This role is critical in executing large-scale projects, managing change, driving HR functional excellence, and process improvement.
During your first few weeks in this Senior PMO Analyst role, you can expect to begin work on:
- Lead analytical and project management activities, generating data analysis and key metrics
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project updates, changes, and developments in a timely manner
- Representing the HR PMO Manager as needed
- Collaborating with CHRO, HRPMO Manager, and HR PMOs in managing complex projects which are broad in scope, interdependent, high impact and cross-functional
- Identifying key data sets and benchmark sources where needed and creating new qualitative and quantitative data sets through time studies, observations, interviews, and other sources.
To apply for this Senior PMO Analyst role, you will need a degree from an accredited institution in Business, Human Resources, Project Management, or a related field. You will also require the following:
- Four years of experience in project management, customer experience, data analysis, or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to provide project management coordination on cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to work with a senior executive team
- Experience in a busy environment with competing priorities
- Ability to pass a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check, background screening, and the MBTA’s medical requirements, including a physical examination and drug and alcohol screening
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, our client will provide a favorable contract rate and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please don't hesitate to apply with JOHNLEONARD today if this flexible T-DH Senior PMO Analyst job sounds right for you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™