Temporary Administrative Assistant
1+ years of administrative assistant experience required
A well-regarded international education institution for students is looking for a Temporary Administrative Assistant to be a resource for those in the department. If you have administrative experience, apply to this role today!
- Administrative Assistant will schedule meetings and tracking IT employee time such as PTO, Travel, Etc., must be proficient with G suite and School Dude for internal and external meetings
- Proficient with Help with writing, presentations, job descriptions, performance reviews, RFP's, Policies and Procedures with Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Record meeting minutes and distribution
- Track invoices, contracts, P-cards, grant spending, management purchasing, quotes, purchase orders, etc.
- Adhere to Audio Visual and event technology requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter and forward thinker
- Be able to multitask; take directions from multiple people