Temporary Administrative Assistant
2+ years of administrative experience required
An area leading nonprofit organization is looking for a Temporary Administrative Assistant to join their Boston team. This role will provide day-to-day clerical support and data-driven administrative support. If you have experience as an excellent record-keeper and document manager, apply today!
- Administrative Assistant will manage Outlook calendars, scheduling, etc.
- Meeting documents: agendas, PowerPoint presentations, meeting minutes, etc.
- Special projects as assigned (research, audit preparation and process management, creation of online surveys, etc.)
- Answer phone calls and electronic inquiries and refer requests to the appropriate internal or external resources
- Provide customer service and ongoing stewardship to departments, staff, community collaborators, vendors, and funders
- Coordinate logistics for all Director initiated meetings including scheduling, procurement, briefing documents, distributing materials, and following up with information
- Implement and evaluate reports and data improvement strategies
- Assist in planning and implementing team and community building
- Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- High degree of skills with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly detail-oriented