Do you have customer service experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a household name recruit a Temporary Customer Service Specialist.
The Customer Service Specialist provides best-in-class front-line assistance to the company's customers throughout their ordering journey. This ranges from helping customers with general upfront product and order processing questions, issues, or troubleshooting needs to processing customer orders and returns.
In this Customer Service Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Manage customer inquiries and needs via phone, email, and live chat
- Process customer purchase orders and returns in accordance with year-round business cycles
- Effectively respond to and resolve customer inquiries as efficiently as possible while consistently maintaining a 'customer-first' mindset as a front-line representative of the company while meeting department KPIs
- Accurately maintain, monitor, and update the company's internal databases and processing systems related to order processing
To apply for this Customer Service Specialist role, you will need experience with higher volume/fast-paced environments and 2-3 years of customer service/call center-type experience. You will also require the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid to well-developed general computer application skills such as Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer / Google Chrome
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and Microsoft Great Plains is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Don't hesitate to contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this Temporary Customer Service Specialist position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.