JOHNLEONARD is helping a healthcare provider find and hire a collaborative Temporary Occupational Health Coordinator to assist with the daily operations of the occupational health program at an inclusive and collaborative Boston office. This Coordinator role gives you the option of working up to three days remotely as schedules permit, and it comes with a favorable contract rate of up to $30/hr.
As an Occupational Health Coordinator, you will assist with the overall day-to-day management of the occupational health email inbox and will provide assistance and guidance to any employees requiring isolation or quarantine instructions when exposure to COVID-19 is determined. You will also track and approve new hire vaccinations and provide confirmation, in conjunction with the recruitment team, for employee orientation clearance.
To give you an idea of how this Occupational Health Coordinator role will look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect to do:
- Receive and manage all contacts by phone and email
- Coordinate testing requirements, immunization compliance, and Occupational health clearance status
- Data entry and management of occupational health information in the Paylocity or other designated tracking and data management tools and/or system
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and processing of policies and standard operating procedures.
To apply for this Occupational Health Coordinator role, you will need the ability to treat confidential or sensitive information appropriately. You will also require the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook)
- Experience organizing schedules or projects
- Demonstrated ability to proactively prioritize work, identify potential challenges, and present solutions
- Ability to build positive relationships with employees, outside sources, and supervisory personnel.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Temporary Occupational Health Coordinator job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.