Temporary Onboarding Program Director
1- 3 years of relevant work experience required
An organization in the greater Boston area that strives to improve human health by using genomics is looking to hire a Temporary Onboarding Program Director. Apply to this position today if you love communicating and leading with people, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent organizational skills!
- Onboarding Program Director will effectively communicate onboarding procedures to new hires, hiring managers, onboarding delegates, etc.
- Organize and host weekly new hire orientations
- Manage solicitations for orientation speakers and send calendar invites and reminders to scheduled speakers
- Assist in organizing new hire social events
- Serve as back-up to recruiting coordinator
- Survey community regularly to solicit feedback for ongoing process improvements
- Perform other various responsibilities that relate to onboarding as assigned
- Associate’s Degree
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Google suite and WorkDay
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Strong follow-through and outstanding customer service skills