Temporary Records Clerk
Data entry experience and must be proficient in Excel required
Do you have a strong background in data entry and are looking for a temporary position to gain more experience? A mid-sized Boston law firm is hiring a Temporary Records Clerk for its office.
- Records Clerk will index, or categorize various documents
- Scan documents into the Electronic Document Management System
- Search and recover information from various automated systems in order to respond to inquiries or requests
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, messages, packages, etc.
- Review forms, applications, documents, correspondence for accuracy and completeness
- Compile data for reports
- Data entry experience and must be proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy