Temporary Workforce Development Specialist
Relevant work experience required
One of the largest workforce development organizations is looking for a Temporary Workforce Development Specialist to be responsible for providing support to their team with facilitating employment training, work readiness activities and job placement. Apply if you’re an excellent organizer and communicator.
- Workforce Development Specialist will research job openings online and organize information and share with the team
- Support employer outreach through cold calling employers to identify current hiring needs and position details and establish warm connection to employers
- Call employers to follow up on job applications, interviews, etc.
- Complete job applications with clients as needed
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to prioritize and recognize urgent tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)