If you're an experienced paralegal and are seeking a new job in Worcester, MA, JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for you. We are helping a successful law firm find a full-time Trust and Estates Paralegal, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to $83K.
The Trust and Estates paralegal handles a wide variety of tasks to assist attorneys in their practices, including drafting trust and estate documents and communicating with clients. The candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys, other paralegals, and firm members with all aspects of estate planning and trust administration work in a team-oriented practice group.
During your first few weeks in this Trust and Estates Paralegal role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following areas:
- Organizing and analyzing asset information
- Valuing assets and strategizing location to sub-trusts
- Preparing inventories, asset allocation agreements, asset transfer documents, and Judicial Council forms
- Researching and drafting grant deeds, trust transfer deeds, and supporting documents
- Drafting probate pleadings, including fiduciary reports/accountings, spousal property petitions, Heggstad petitions, etc
- Assisting with Estate and Gift Tax return preparation
To apply for this Trust and Estates Paralegal position, you will need at least 5 years of paralegal experience in Trust and Estate and probate administration, preferably in a law firm. You will also require:
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Office, and Publisher
- Knowledge of local court rules and procedures
- Knowledge of records management applications such as NetDocs would be a plus
- Paralegal Certification from an approved program is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, research skills, and attention to detail
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please don't hesitate to apply with our team at JOHNLEONARD today if this full-time Trust & Estates Paralegal job in Worcester, MA motivates and inspires you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.